We are Back! We are open for limited dine-in service.
We have updated our operations in accordance with all government guidelines to put your health and safety first.
To maintain a safe environment for you and Gyu-Kaku staff, we ask that all guests understand and adhere to the following:
– Reservations are mandatory. We hope that you will come to dine-in with us when you are ready. Please make a reservation via telephone or our website so that we can prepare for your visit.
– Please bring a mask and use it all times when you are not eating or drinking.
– We will measure your temperature upon entering the restaurant.
– To comply with spatial distancing rules we have spaced our tables out and limited seating capacity.
– There may be limits on party sizes.
– We are serving a limited menu. Not all Grand Menu items will be available during our immediate reopening.
– We only accept payment via credit or debit card. Cash payments respectfully declined.
Great service and food. Staff is exceptionally nice. Highly recommend this spot.
The Harami in Secret Pot is a must get! Perfectly marinated this time around, or maybe the cut was better than our last visit. We love returning just for this!
Wonderful as always! Food is always delicious and high quality.
Came here after quarantine and was so pleased with the service and the food! My friends and I did the create your own lunch menu and it was a very good price for what you get. You can pick between 2 BBQ items for $13.95 or 3 BBQ items for $17.95 per person. It came with rice, salad and miso soup which is a great deal as the four of us shared 3 sets of the 3 BBQ items and it was enough for all of us. For sure will be going back!
Great service during trying times… restaurant was set up for physical distancing and protocols were followed. Some items weren’t available on their menu, but substitutions offered of similar or greater value without hesitation. Thank you for offering as safe a dining experience as possible during these times! Meal was tasty as well, so 👍🏻
My husband and I were celebrating our March birthdays with my mom.
Very nice and cheap place to come by for lunch with your coworkers. Easy menu and staff are always helpful. Highly recommended.
First time dining at Gyu-Kaku and the food was great and worth the value. Went on Happy Hour Monday where there was a happy hour special for $57. Definitely enough food for two.