Thank you for choosing to dine at Fresh on Spadina! In order to ensure the safety of our staff and guests, we ask that you review the following guidelines before dining with us.
– All guests must wear masks. Our washrooms and patios are accessed through the restaurant so in accordance with Toronto bylaw 541-2020, refusal to wear a mask will result in refusal of entry.
– Outdoor reservations are rain or shine and there is no option to move once seated
– Dine times are a maximum of 90 minutes
– Our preferred methods of payment are debit or credit
– We cannot accommodate groups larger than 6, inclusive of babies and children
– According to Toronto COVID-19 guidelines, our capacity has been reduced by 50% and all tables are a minimum of 6 feet apart
Amazing food, great service, prices could be a bit lower but it is what it is… Peanut butter chocolate cheesecake is to die for!!!!! 👍👍👌👌👌👌
Amazing plant based flavours and great little patio!
The food was as good as i remembered it to be. We enjoyed our visit and dining experience on the patio. We would go to the Spadina location again. Wendy
An amazing vegan place to go to, especially if it’s your first. They raise the bar too high in terms of quality, service and food. 11/10 IMO
The cauliflower tacos were very good, but the barbecue burger was disgusting. Apps were very good and drinks were good but the margarita was gross. Service was horrible. I’d give them another chance but wouldn’t recommend. Environment was very pretty though!