Carte Diem – Seize The Souvlaki is a Greek Food Truck. We use locally sourced ingredients where available, to make our delicious signature lamb, chicken and pork souvlaki. We also cater to vegetarian, vegan, dairy and gluten free customers.
Established in 2015.
Today’s street food goes far beyond the classic hot dog stand. Carte Diem – Seize The Souvlaki brings this mobile food cart craze to the streets of Squamish. We serve souvlaki to local residents, outdoor recreation and tourism enthusiasts, and at various local events. Carte Diem uses locally sourced ingredients where available, to make our delicious lamb, chicken, and pork souvlaki. We have vegetarian, vegan, gluten and dairy free options, served in a friendly, fun and fast atmosphere.
The owner, Karin Shard, has over 30 years of combined experience in the Food and Beverage, Marketing, Customer Service and Tourism Industry. Carte Diem – Seize The Souvlaki, with its offerings of mobile food cart novelty plus a good food experience, feeds people’s hearts as well as their stomachs!
Business owner information
The owner has over 30 years of combined experience in the Food and Beverage, Marketing, Customer Service and Tourism Industry. These include:
* Diplomas in Marketing Management and Outdoor Recreation and Management
* Hands on training in a front and back of the house
* Thorough knowledge and FOODSAFE certification for food and beverage operations
* Catering, wedding, banquet, event and tournament experience
* Demonstrated responsibility for financial and operational functions and results
* Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to go the extra mile in all aspects of the role
* A positive, customer service oriented personality.